Monday, November 21, 2011

JewelMint

For those of you who have been living under a rock, you MUST go check out JewelMint.com for its awesome assortment of on-trend jewelry designed by Kate Bosworth and her stylist, Cher Coulter.  One of the many things I love about the site is the fact that Kate and Cher describe their inspiration for each piece and how they would style it.  It's like having your own style team there with you when you go in to make a purchase.

I love the site so much, I ended up purchasing the Versailles Earrings to wear on my wedding day.  

Photo courtesy of the talented Kevin Barre


As much as I love the earrings paired with my formal wedding dress, I also love that I can wear them again and again with jeans and a cute jacket for a night out.


 I mean, how AMAZING does Kate Bosworth look in the photo below?!  These earrings are so versatile!  Be sure to check out the inventory of fabulous baubles at JewelMint.com and be sure to look out for the sister site, ShoeMint.com brought to you by Ms. Rachel Bilson, coming soon!



And leave a comment below letting me know which piece is your fav and how you would style it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment