Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer is Here...Tone it Up with Ellie.com!!

So, I know it's been awhile since my last post...I'll let that sink in...Okay, it's been like FOREVER, but I am going to get back on track!  

As if you all hadn't noticed, summer is now upon us, which means the 3 most dreaded words in the English dictionary....SWIM SUIT SEASON!

To get me in the mood to strut my stuff in a swim suit, I have to first sweat it out in the gym.  And nothing motivates me to drag my butt to the gym more than cute gym clothes!  I recently found this AMAZING website Ellie.com where stylists will select an entire gym outfit for you each month for only $49.99!!!  


All you do is take a personalized style quiz so the designers can get to know you, and then every month you get a top and a bottom mailed to your door!  You can, of course, opt not to have the design team pick an outfit for you and instead choose for yourself, or you can choose to skip a month altogether.  Really, it's that simple! 

The company also is big on giving healthy eating and workout tips on their Blog and Facebook page. 

Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite outfits from previous months...

Supernova Tank and Galaxy Short

Double Threat Tank and To Dye For Capri

So now there's no excuse not to go to the gym!  
Thanks for stopping by Head to Toe Totally Chic!  
XOXO






1 comment: